For a chance to win one scholarship of $1,500 USD, applicants must be:
- A First-Year Student at a Post-Secondary Institution
- Pursuing a Healthcare or Medical Degree
If you fit these requirements, please submit an application with a completed essay.
As part of their applications, students are asked to write an essay. Submissions will be reviewed by the selection committee for the Dr. Bomi Joseph Scholarship Program. In your essay, please explain:
- Your background
- What makes you interested in pursuing a career in the medical/healthcare field
- How you can make a difference in the field
- How you plan to give back to the community after graduation
- Why you deserve this opportunity
- How you will use the scholarship fund
Additional information is welcome. The applicant that meets all eligibility requirements and submits the most compelling essay will be awarded the scholarship. Are you ready to apply? Submit your application before November 29, 2019 to be considered.
Click here to apply!